Our doctors can provide a shared antenatal service in conjunction with your hospital care.
Antenatal and Post-natal Care:
- Our doctors can provide a shared antenatal service in conjunction with your hospital care.
- Please bring your South Australian Pregnancy Record (Orange Book) with you to these appointments.
- Following your birth, we can continue to provide care for both you and your newborn.
- Regular pap-smears help detect pre-cancerous changes of your cervix.
- This allows for early treatment to prevent cervical cancer.
- Current guidelines recommend 2 yearly pap-smears in women aged between 18-70.
Family Planning & Contraception:
- Our doctors can have an in-depth discussion about the different types of contraception.
- They can assist you to determine the most suitable contraception for you.
Implanon & Mirena Insertion & Removal:
- We can remove and replace your intrauterine devices or Implanon.
- Leaving them in past their recommended life span can reduce their effectiveness.